1. PhD student, TV-L 13 65%
19.10.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal
Department of Bioinformatics at the Wissenschaftszentrum Weihenstephan is seeking a PhD student. Together with several experimental research labs you will be part of the inter-disciplinary DFG Research Unit „Understanding Intramembrane Proteolysis – Defining the Repertoire of Substrates and their Molecular Architectures“.
Salary is in accordance with the German public service salary scale TV-L 13 65%. The position is available for 36 months.
- A master degree in computational biology, bioinformatics, systems biology, computer science, or biology
- Good knowledge of bioinformatics and biology
- Strong programming skills (Java, perl, python, R)
- Comfortable with the Linux/Unix environment, databases (MySQL)
Applications should be made in the form of a CV and covering letter submitted as one PDF file via e-mail.
Kontakt: Prof. Dmitrij Frishman, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PhD student in Bioinformatics (jointly with Medigene AG)